Date(s) - October 18,2019 - October 20,2019
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
HOTEL INFO: please call us to assist with room reservation
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf resort and Spa
$229 per night plus tax single or double occupancy. 3 days pre and post based on availability. triple and quad rates available
Friday, October 18, 2019
Dr. Megan Willson, Pharm D.
Washington State University
Megan Willson is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Pharmacotherapy Department of Washington State University College of Pharmacy. Megan enjoys lecturing on cardiovascular topics as well as patient simulation scenarios in patient care laboratories. She also serves as preceptor to acute care fourth year pharmacy students in the area of internal medicine.
Saturday October 19, 2019
ATRIAL FIBRILLATION and AN UPDATE IN ANTICOAGULATION THERAPY
ACPE # 0043-9999-15-022-L01-P
1. Review the pathophysiology of coagulation.
2. Review the medications commonly used forthe treatment of atrialfibrillation.
3. Determine appropriate anticoagulation for a patient with atrial fibrillation.
4. Determine appropriate rate or rhythm control based on patient characteristics.
5. Review warfarin dosing, monitoring and place in therapy for the treatment of A-Fib.
6. Compare and contrast the new oral anticoagulants dabigatran, apixaban, rivaroxaban and edoxaban including clinical trial data, safety, uses in practice, reversal, and general drug information.
Sunday October 20, 2019
ACPE # 0043-9999-17-033-L01-P
1. Explain pathophysiology of common skin conditions including immunologic and drug induced conditions.
2. Perform patient assessments including focused history and physical examination to differentiate between and assess severity of drug reactions, acne, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and cellulitis.
3. Recommend and compare therapy recommendations for each of the above dermatological conditions.
4. Discuss adverse effects, safety, and use of biologic agents for the treatment of psoriasis
Don't have a Paypal account?
You do not need a Paypal Account to pay with Paypal. Paypal allows you to pay online simply by entering your credit card and billing information.