Date(s) - October 7,2018
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Staten Island Hampton Inn
Dr. Megan Willson, Pharm D.
Washington State University
Megan Willson is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Pharmacotherapy Department of Washington State University College of Pharmacy. Megan enjoys lecturing on cardiovascular topics as well as patient simulation scenarios in patient care laboratories. She also serves as preceptor to acute care fourth year pharmacy students in the area of internal medicine.
ATRIAL FIBRILLATION and AN UPDATE IN ANTICOAGULATION THERAPY
ACPE # 0043-9999-18-022-L01-P
1. Review the pathophysiology of coagulation.
2. Review the medications commonly used forthe treatment of atrialfibrillation.
3. Determine appropriate anticoagulation for a patient with atrial fibrillation.
4. Determine appropriate rate or rhythm control based on patient characteristics.
5. Review warfarin dosing, monitoring and place in therapy for the treatment of A-Fib.
6. Compare and contrast the new oral anticoagulants dabigatran, apixaban, rivaroxaban and edoxaban including clinical trial data, safety, uses in practice, reversal, and general drug information.
Don't have a Paypal account?
You do not need a Paypal Account to pay with Paypal. Paypal allows you to pay online simply by entering your credit card and billing information.