Date(s) - May 21,2022 - May 22,2022
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Harrah's Atlantic City
HOTEL INFO: please call us to assist with your reservation
Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City Friday $119, Saturday $199 single or double occupancy. Extra adult in room $20 per night.
Saturday May 21, 2022
Dr. Daniel Hu, Pharm D., BCCCP
Washington State University adjunct professor
Daniel Hu has a Bachelor of Arts in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Doctor of Pharmacy. Following his Doctor of Pharmacy degree, he completed a fellowship with the US FDA Ofiice of Minority Health / University of Hawaii at Hilo Daniel K Inouye College of Pharmacy and an acute care PGY-1 residency at Providence St Peter Hospital. Dan specializes in critical care and emergency medicine with practice in trauma centers levels IV-II. He has multiple poster presentations, conference lectures, and academic peer-reviewed papers published in scholarly journals. He holds an adjunct position at Washington State University with previous experience with the University of Hawaii at Hilo Daniel K Inouye College of Pharmacy and PhD programs, and Pacific University College of Pharmacy.
Saturday May 21, 20202
THE ESSENTIALS OF ESSENTIAL OILS and MARIJUANA & MEDICINE: A HIGHER LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING
ACPE # 0043-9999-20-029-L01-P
1. Define “essential oil”.
2. Describe extraction methods of essential oils.
3. Describe applications for essential oils.
4. Describe current and potential uses of essential oils in aromatherapies.
5. Describe the pharmacokinetics of marijuana.
6. Describe the therapeutic uses of marijuana.
7. Describe adverse effects and safety issues of marijuana.
8. Describe safety and efficacy of marijuana use in pregnancy and lactation.
9. Manage patients with cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome.
Sunday May 22, 20202
THE PHARMACOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT OF ACUTE DECOMPENSATED HEART FAILURE
ACPE # TBA
1. Discuss the epidemiology of acute decompensated heart failure.
2. Discuss the pathophysiology of acute decompensated heart failure.
3. Recognize the signs and symptoms of acute decompensated heart failure.
4. Describe monitoring parametersfor patients with heart failure.
5. Discuss the pharmacological management of patients with acute decompensated heart failure.
Don't have a Paypal account?
You do not need a Paypal Account to pay with Paypal. Paypal allows you to pay online simply by entering your credit card and billing information.