Date(s) - May 3,2019 - May 5,2019
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
HOTEL INFO: please call us to assist with room reservation
Beach Tower $209 per night plus tax
Coral Tower $289 per night
Royal Tower $289 per night
Reef Studio $349 per night
Cove $439 per night
rooms based on single or double occupancy. Extra adult in room $50 per night, maximum 4 adults per room
group rates from April 29th to May 8th based on availability. NO RESORT FEE FOR OUR GROUP
Dr. Renee Jones, Pharm D.
Nova Southeastern University
Renee Greaves currently serves as the Director of Preceptor Development as Assistant Professor at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She has served as the Pharmacy Operations Supervisor and Residency Coordinator of Broward Health, where she implemented clinical pharmacy programs such as HIV and antibiotic stewardships, hepatic monitoring, cardiopulmonary discharge counseling, and internal medicine clinical rounds with graduate medical education residents. She has also served as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Rutgers University School of Pharmacy where she taught didactic courses such as Infectious Disease Therapeutics and numerous electives.
Friday May 3, 2019
ACPE # TBA
1. Discuss the clinical indications for the new medications approved by the FDA.
2. Explain the various mechanisms of action for the medications discussed within this program.
3. Recognize the clinically relevant drug interactions for the medications.
4. Identify the most common adverse reactions for the new drug approvals.
5. Explain the approved dosing guidelines and recommended dosage adjustments for the medications reviewed.
Saturday May 4, 2019
ACPE # 0043-9999-17-059-L01-P
Sunday May 5, 2019
ACPE # 0043-9999-17-058-L01-P